This website is operated by Markus Barth Classen with Spanish National ID 77042762F. The privacy of the users of this website is important to and and therefore I encourage all users to read this policy carefully because it contains important information.
Who I am
Markus Barth Classen with Spanish National ID 77042762F (I, me, or myself), collect, is responsible for storing certain personal information about you. When I do so, I am regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation which apply across the European Union and I am responsible as a 'controller' of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
The personal data I collect and use
What rights do you have
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- fair processing of information and transparency over how I use your personal information
- access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- require me to correct any mistakes in your information which I hold
- require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to me, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to my continued processing of your personal information
- otherwise restrict my processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
- claim compensation for damages caused by my breach of any data protection laws
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the the General Data Protection Regulation
If you would like to exercise any of these rights please:
- use the contact form to contact us
- let us have enough information to identify you
- let us have proof of your identity
- let us know the information to which your request relates
From time to time there may also be other methods to unsubscribe (opt-out) from any direct marketing including for example, unsubscribe buttons or web links. If such are offered, please note that there may be some period after selecting to unsubscribe in which marketing may still be received while your request is being processed.